Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2nd day at Prac...

Woke up at 7am today....I was lazying around in bed.. reluctant to get up.

Went to prac abit late...to be honest... I am not looking forward to it.. Coz I am still hazy at the direction of my project is heading...

Basically my project involves developing a manual for Energize Australia to help local foodservice implementing healthier food options in their menus; as a strategy in preventing obesity and chronic illnesses. That is to sum it up.

Anyways, I've spent most of my day today feeling very sleepy and lazy... Ah well... my fundamental darkness is creeping in...Well aware of that... At lunch time, went to post a Bday card to my fren in Malaysia, and bought a nice book mark for her... Posted it but I realised I forget to write her name and my own address on it...

By the time I went back to the post office and asked for the chance fill in her name... It was already too late.. as it was posted at 1pm.... Pray that she will get it :)

Then, I drank 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of tea but still feeling pretty sleepy...

Have no choice but went to Woolies nearby to get 2 bottles of diet coke...Managed to drank 1 bottle...

Time flies... then I joined the supermarket tour with Alicia; the other dietitian working there...

She pinned point the healthier options of food products to her clients on the aisle and explained them with ease.. and I was wondering.. when was I going to be like that?

Alrighty... that is for now.. Need to re-determined with prayer, action and appreciation...

Because this is a great learning opportunity for me to be a great dietitian : )

No comments: