Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ups and Downs...Emo moments...

Sent Aaron off back to Labuan last Friday... went to Sydney at 3.30pm.. reach Sydney at 7pm.. then went to watched 2012.. Very touching story about dunia kiamat... lol..

Then went to Chat Thai for dinner at 11pm.. the movie damn long le... Finished dinner at 1 am... Went straight to Domestic Airport...

Realli salute Wei Fun... the day before she did not sleep at all because of the Pharmacology and Psychology exam... then she was driver of the day...Super woman le...

The airport was not opened until 5am... So we waited there since 1.30am... hahaha...
Sat on the bench outside the airport... Talking and making fun.. took pics with Wei Fun's professional camera... u know the camera with the super lenz? lol... Pricey camera le :p

We talk about loads of things.. And the siao po (Hui Yong) of course kacau Aaron non stop...

Aaron was quite silent that day.. did not relli talk much.. I guess he miss us also kua.. ( hopefully I am right.. ) lol...

Sigh... then we talk talk crap... make silly jokes... and of course sum 'yellow' jokes that Mr Aaron likes to talk about....lol... aiya.. but not too yellow le...

At a blink of an eye, it is already 5am... we went in to the airport...saw him checked in... Took some pics with him... last pics before bidding him goodbye...

To be honest, even though I do not know Aaron that well or that long... He is a friend that I treasure... I think everyone ( Oi Yin, Hui Yong, Wei Fun & Wayne) feels the same as me... He is a very kind person, helpful and never ask anything in return.. He really do respect and care for his frens... He is the first person who gave me advice about how to treat people nicely that I would listen to..And I really learned this from Aaron..

Mr Aaron.. if you happen to read my blog... I relli appreciate you being a friend in my life..it is at the right time and at the right place that we are friends.. No matter where you are.. hope that you will always be happy in your future endeavours.... ok?

Me and others will always miss you :)

No comments: