Sunday, November 29, 2009

Inner feelings...

Final exam is over... this means that I am not a uni student anymore...

To me, this is not a relieve just yet... Coz I dun think I did well in the exam... But I just hope to get 'satisfactory' and pass the exam...

I am still coughing... whole body aching... like an old lady... All in all, this year is stressful.. I can feel my health in taking its toll.. lol...

Hope that I will be alright...

Need to wait till 11th of December.... to really know if I pass the exam or not...at the mean time.. I need to start doing revision again...

I can feel my dark nature is creeping back...tug of war.. always...

People say not to worry about the future... coz the future is not even here yet.. and not to think about the past.

But I can sense that I am worrying.. again...and heaps of other stuff....

Need to get myself geared up for the future... Fight fight fight!! And have confidence in my decisions.. and keep learning... always...

No comments: