Saturday, July 25, 2009

Me..just me

Today is Saturday.. Sunny day....

But, things are not in place... everything seems to go wrong today for me
I was angry of somebody... because she forget to ask me to go somewhere...
But it was ridiculous, isn't it? Yes it was. So I thought.

I went to grocery shopping alone.. carrying loads of stuff... still at the state of anger... And so I thought. ' why am I always surrounded by ppl who are inconsiderate? What have I done?'

I struggled to go to buddhist meeting today. Was late coz i missed the bus.
Then, I came bac.. And tell myself to re-determine. No matter how am I feeling at the moment.. I have the ability to turn things around... for things to be the way it should be.

Not allowing the environment to control me... but me, being in charge of my environment.

Uncertainty and fear....Need to take control and not let these emotions control me.

Must conquer obstacles I face right now... And put all unhappiness behind...

Need to strive for the happiness of others and myself...

And so I thought... to re-determined is the only thing I can do right now.. to bring out the best in me, and the best in other ppl.

No comments: