Saturday, July 04, 2009

Nambucca

Just finished my first week of food service prac in Macksville,Nambucca...
Had lunch in one of the cafes here on Saturday... Grilled Chicken Burger...It had a weird aftertaste... Coz it was a stale chicken... Asked the waiter to change another one.. But still ...there isn't much difference... i did not manage to finish it though.. In short, the food sucks....

Then We wei and I went for a walk after that along Nambucca river... I bought a banana milkshake.. Again.. it does not taste that great... watery consistency in a giant papercup....managed to finish half.. and the rest goes in the bin...

We wei was talking about how she would enjoy living and working here...

My gosh... it is like a dead town to me... You will rarely see any youths here..Plus, the food here sucks... with no fancy cafes to hang out in weekends.I seriously can't see myself working in a rural area in the future... It must either be Sydney or Melbourne.

I went to the river side again today for a walk coz I was freezing in the nursing quarters... listening to my Ipod... Walked over the bridge... Still not too bad...

Can't wait to go back to newcastle on Thursday. Hope my food service prac will go on fine..

Then I need to be mentally prepared for the next challenge....Clinical placement at John Hunter Hospital.

No comments: