Thursday, October 11, 2007

Merdeka Night Performance...

I should have uploaded these pictures earlier.. Now that I have the time to do it, haha...Anyway, it was a memorable experience just before my placement.. I was asked to be in charge of the Merdeka Night Performance on 31st of August, 2007.. Bogged down with exams and assignments with a tight timeline, it was a challenging moment for me.. I still remember I nearly failed my pre-placement examination prior to this event...I was so stressed out.. But, my chanting helped me to get through.. Without chanting, I would not had manifested the wisdom to get through all this...
These are the lovely pictures,all of us had a great time.














1 comment:

Sugar Bean said...

Hey, haven't seen u for ages. Didn't even know that u changed ur hairstyle! Seems like u're having a great time there!

Keep in touch! :)