Wednesday, October 10, 2007

4 am in the morning...

Woke up 4 am in the morning to realise that I have motivation to upload photos on my blog.. these are the photos from Canberra, just got the photos from my friend (the photographer. It was a nice trip..thanks for my friend who drove 4 hours straight from Newcastle 4 am in the morning and managed to reach there by 9am... It was cold there!! Freezing I would say although it is spring... We went to the Parliament House, Floriade Exhibition, National Museum and also the Telstra Tower... It was perfect for a one day trip... Enjoy the pictures guys!


Telstra Tower. Can you imagine standing at the top of the tower with the wind blowing fiercely? It was FREEZING man.. but the night scenery was worth a watch...


Our photographer man, snapping pics of himself... he thinks himself is handsome(er hmm)anyway,he is showing his new camera also la...


Look at the flowers.. aren't they gorgeous?









Am I gorgeous? Did someone faint? Do i need to call 911? haha joking.. I will never regard myself as gorgeous...?!?!




Our dedicated driver, who insist that he will only take photo with the red flowers...how 'passionate' he is...








Parliament House, we are sooo patriotic...


Nick, Me, Oi Yin, Ee Cheng and Suresh (From L to R)

No comments: