Saturday, June 13, 2009

Uneasy...

Going to start Food service placement soon on Monday.... Had a great time with Wei Fun, Oi Yin, Aaron, Sim and Hui Rong yesterday.. we had a lil alcohol with singing and dancing...Just a small get together as some of us will be going on placement.

And the past few weeks, I've always been together with Wei Fun and others...and I really cherish the moments we spent together....

And today suddenly, I am alone.. So feel a bit awkward.. my feelings all over the place...watched Youtube whole afternoon.. listen to my favourite songs and singing relli loud in my room....

But I still feel weird.. Chanted for half an hour... but still can't find the peace in me... So I went to Huiru's room... And Mei Sin, Ping Syen, Pin Sze were there.... and chatted with them...

It is good that I feel better now with their company...and thanks to Huiru for giving me some advice : )

So, I will need to be mentally prepared to face challenges ahead... Not to worry but face them with courage... So are my friends and course mates...I pray sincerely from my heart for the happiness friends and family around me...

And may all of us graduate with pride and joy end of this year...

2 comments:

chunghan said...

blogging a lot huh now these days... try teitter.com also la, find me there.

chunghan said...

sorry is twitter.com