Monday, June 08, 2009

Another day...

It is 12 am... Sleepy but do not feel like going to bed yet....
I am pretty lazy lately... I've done all my assignments for this semester... waiting for the start for my next placement at Cessnock...

It is already June now... There still little time left out of uni life...I wondered how my future is going to be...

Have many things on my mind... and things that i am worried about...

1) Hopefully I am going to pass all my placements,while enjoying the process of learning
2) Hopefully I am going to find a job here.. And settle in when I'm graduating... Still do not know how to go about it yet
3) Hopefully I will achieve what I meant to do this year

Sometimes I do not understand myself... All the insecurities and fear surrounding me... I do feel that at times that I can't see the beauty in me...
Is it because I compare myself to those around me? Yea.. obviously... Due to lack of self-confidence...This inner negativity has accompanied me for long.... That it will not shrug off my shoulders...

And sometimes I will beam with confidence... I am just amaze at my inconsistency...Fluctuating all the time...

Everytime I am different... Still trying to find my grounding.... My principles... And my sense of self..where is it? The part of me?

Will need to sort that out...

No comments: