Saturday, June 02, 2007

Not doing enough...

It is cold and weather is gloomy today, looks like it is going to rain. Watched on youtube about Chris Gardner and I wondered how much did I do achieve my dreams. He is a millionaire broker in US but behind that lies his enormous struggle before achieving what he have today. He was born in a poor black neighbourhood with a abusive stepfather,he did not go to college, he got married but his wife left him because of financial crisis, he raised his son all by himself and being homeless, he slept in subway station and etcetra. But, he fought on and read a lot to learn as much as he can although there wasn't an environment conducive enough for him to learn.

Compared to him, my problems are nothing.In fact, it is close to zero. I am lucky enough to have an opportunity to study abroad. But still, I don't think I am making full use of this opportunity to gain as much knowledge as I can. I've been wasting time. And that is the bad part. I am wondering what am I suppose to do to be proactive?

Since I am in Australia, I have not experienced of having a fruitful day. That feeling of having accomplished a lot in a week, by a reading a book or playing a complete song...

sigh..what am I doing?? I just have to be proative, always be proactive.. But I find it hard to do so..and I hate that.. I know if I continue to live my uni life like this, I will not be getting much from it... Anyway, that is thought for the week...Have to get back to study..have a minitest tomorrow..

Hope to pick myself up as soon as possible..

No comments: