Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thoughts....

I am starting to feel bored of my holidays…
Luckily, Chung Han borrowed me some Japanese Cartoons which are nice to watch.But still it has hidden meaning in it...So it takes time to digest but meaningful...
I really missed those choir practice days…
Have to go makan BAK KUT TEH with RC2 someday, at least before I leave at 8th of February...
Sigh...
Bored... why am I so bored??
Sometimes I just can’t stand my mum....
I felt that I am detached from her somehow...
I have grown so much...
The things that I like don’t always go along with her anymore...
I know that she loves me and wants the best for me...
But things aren't on the same course because I am getting a clearer direction of what I want in life...
I wanted to be an extraordinary person, a person who can achieve something in the near future...
I wanted my mum to believe in me and my decisions, but it seems to be so hard...
Oh well, when I leave, I bet that I will be a cry baby... there are so many people I will miss, my family and friends...
Just hope that I will achieve what I wanted in life...

No comments: