Friday, August 25, 2006

Meaningful gathering....

Teacher Anne and me.

I was hugged by teacher Anne after 2 years when we met yesterday... Felt very warm as i was a student of hers for 7 years...She played a big role in shaping me for who I am today..... she taught me creative thinking,the courage to speak up in front of people and to be different from everyone else.

At the gathering, I met my old tuition mates and we chatted about fun stuff we did together in English class.It felt as though I was projected back in time sitting in a classroom having classes with teacher Anne. All of my tuition mates share the same respect and gratitude towards teacher Anne as all of us has morphed into unique individuals because of her...

Yesterday,only 4 girls from my class came...One is doing Actuary Science,the other is doing Medical soon and one is doing Advertising and Marketing right now. All of us are doing okay, striving for the future. Teacher Anne also talked about her future plans for her tuition centre, as she was planning to open up classes for school subjects according to international school syllabus. I really admire her zest to work for passion but not money alone as she loves to teach. Although she is in her 40's , but she is doing her best everday....

Well, my friends complimented me for my new hairstyle...hehe...
have to thank the hairstylist ler...and to them, I didn't change a bit. I am still me from the way I speak...I don't know about that until yesterday...hehe

I had a meaningful evening, a skip from my choir practice was worth it though.

1 comment:

Kxin said...

Adoi pompuan... Update lerrr! hahaah