Thursday, July 06, 2006

Look into the musicbox...

yeah, look into the music box and what will it be?
do u see a ballerina circling on the plate?
hearing 'Fur Elise' ringing by your ears?
yeah and i want my life to be as mysterious as the music box.
i remembered as a little girl, i would open music boxes when my mum brought me to a gift shop.
i still remember the feeling...
i am awaiting the sight of the musicbox as i opened it, my heart beat with a sense of excitement...and whoa...beautiful...
beautiful...
that is why i have chosen the music box...
i want my life to be just like it...
filled with mystery and freshness....
last time, i was miserable...
but now , i am happy.. content.. and continue to seek new challenges in life...
no matter how tough may be for my future, i will face it squarely with faith...
i will create a new chapter of my life....
and i will never be the same Cherlyn again.

No comments: